Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think it's time for the garden

tag
_NERD
Established Contributor

Re: I think it's time for the garden

Nice selection of approvals. You're done for now, head on over to the Garden & relax.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 11 of 23
Poppa
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I was 681 equifax, 654 transunion and 688 experian for fico 8 scores.

Prior to this, I only had a secured cap one and a credit union unsecured with low limits and a jcpenney that I app'd for in November. I have not seen those scores change yet and I think they only reflect the Chase Inquiries, Discover It, and Capital One. My credit karma fako scores have tanked 11 points on Transunion and 8 points on whatever the second one they use is and they still have me around 710.

Congratulations and wow. How old was your credit history before getting your recent cards? 
FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Other than a Discover authorized user account reporting from 2007, very few. I had a bankruptcy that dropped off my report 6 months ago.

Looks like Equifax went from 681 to 674. Transunion went from 654 to 689 by virtue of a collection amount falling off. Experian went from 688 to 675. Really wish I didn't scratch the itch for Chase Sapphire or the Cap One secured card since IMO the interest in the Venture was only for the bonus.

Time to garden for the next year or two with minimal inquiries.
Message 13 of 23
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Yes, you will see a few points lost for the inquiries, but the bigger impact will come from the adjustment of your AAoA. It really depends on your credit profile, but I would estimate 10-30 point loss for each new account. I would try to recon in regards to the CSP and not worry about the capital one subprime card.
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great additions to your portfolio. Treat them right and they will grow. Come join us in the garden.Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 23
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Can we call it the farm field.

Acres and acres, to make sure you don't sneak away.

Smiley Very Happy

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 16 of 23
driftless
Valued Contributor

That is a nice group of cards that you can grow. See you in the garden!
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 17 of 23
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

In 12-18 months you can very likely be WELL into the 700's if you garden, watch your uti, and watch those puppies grow! Congrats, that's a fantastic app spree!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 18 of 23
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Only 2k.

Freedom 3k
Discover It 5k
Quicksilver 10k
Citi DC 1.5k
Amex BCP 2k

A bit low but I'm fine with it.

gosh that is an excellent lineup of cards, good for you. will be interesting to see what happens to the cls in the future. really a great cl with qs
Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I got lucky the way I timed the apps but am greatly pleased with the assortment. I should note that I did try the CSP recon but got grilled by the rep and there was no budging.
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.