Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was supposed to garden...

tag
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

I was supposed to garden...

I was supposed to be in the garden and I know I said I wouldn’t come out for 2 years...but I didn’t stay, I went for the Freedom Unlimited (you know for DP’s) and it took about a half second to get a 7,300 SL...so I reallocated 1300 to my CSP for a nice round 20k limit on it. Spoke with the GF after I woke up and she was off work, Chase insta-denied her for the FU Saturday before last due to too many new accounts and today she got a 2,500 auto bump on her southwest card taking her to a 7,900 CL. All in all it was a good day at Chase...

DP’s: around 160k combined income
Lol/24 inq’s (mostly car dealer shotgunning me)
Was 7/24 with unsolicited pre approved offer
Edit: meant to add current UTL is 2% and DTI is about 22%
Now I’m headed back to the garden and following my own recent advice for a while 🤞

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: I was supposed to garden...

7bff8670a655a8d11963a74b6defc0c1.gif

Message 2 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!, The Garden awaits youSmiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 13
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

I’m in, lock the gates!

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the FU!!!  Good SL!!! I'm pretty much on the Never/24 plan. Been building a solid Amex relationship! 

Message 5 of 13
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

giphy.gif

AU

Message 6 of 13
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Amex is a great one, my divorce took them off the table for a long time I’m sure... sometimes I miss being in the Amex club especially with the amount of travel I do nowadays. I’m sure Amex and I will both survive if I don’t get back in and I’m not trying any time soon.

Message 7 of 13
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the day, bunch of good wins. When does your x/24 become 4/24?
Message 8 of 13
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

May 2021 I think

Message 9 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the new Chase card Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.