Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IHG Chase Card approval!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

IHG Chase Card approval!!

I have been invited for some time to apply for the IHG Chase and I was semi Gardening for 4 months while my AAoA increases but we pulled ahead for a new Infiniti so we pulled the trigger and got tier 1 for 55K QX60 with my file across the board showing about 45 Inquiries equally distributed the CB. I continued on a small spree just for the heck of it and Apped forthe following:

--- Cap One Venture  TD EX only  -- 

--- BBY CL increase TD too many new accounts HP EQ

--- BofA CL confirmed SP  TD too many new inquires TU 

--- Chase IHG apped from invitation from e-mail i stay at Holiday Inn's and Marriotts a lot, 30 day notice - thinking it was TD i stopped- Got a call 2 days later needed to confirm my identity due to i having Consumer Alerts caused from my SSN used for IRS Tax return confirmed with Investigations for 8 minutes few questions answered, confirmed 1-2 weeks for card arrival, 23,700 SL. Static I finally hit the 20K mark and a personal Milestone. Going to full time gardening for at least 24 months! Stats below def over 5/24. Pulled EX

130K income

FICO 8:

EQ - 733 11 inq - within 1 yr      no baddies    15% UTL

TU - 7614 Inq - within 1 yr         no baddies    15% UTL

EX - 723 13 Inq  - within 1 yr     no baddies    15% UTL

AA0A 2y5m

10 new accounts within 12 months

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IHG Chase Card approval!!

Congrats on Approval and Monster SL

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the huge SL!
Message 3 of 5
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on the new car financing and tht really nice SL

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

wowow, super huge SL

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.