Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT MUST BE CLI SEASON...!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

IT MUST BE CLI SEASON...!

It must be CLI season, because I received a CLI on a small dept store card I have. My DW, on the other hand, just received THREE unsolicited CLIs- a dept store card went from $250 to $500, her Macy's card went from $600 to $1K, & her secured Discover card graduated & went from $200 to $2K, all within 24 hours!

Would be nice if the CLI gods would bless my Discover & NFCU cards with auto-CLIs, haha!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IT MUST BE CLI SEASON...!

I think it's the beginning of the Holiday shopping season. There were tons of Christmas in July sales in my area of the past week.
Message 2 of 8
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It must be CLI season, because I received a CLI on a small dept store card I have. My DW, on the other hand, just received THREE unsolicited CLIs- a dept store card went from $250 to $500, her Macy's card went from $600 to $1K, & her secured Discover card graduated & went from $200 to $2K, all within 24 hours!

Would be nice if the CLI gods would bless my Discover & NFCU cards with auto-CLIs, haha!

Congrats to the both of you!!!   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 3 of 8
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

CONGRATS  and DW!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 4 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats to DW & USmiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Woot Woot ! Scooter got a DWISmiley Wink ....Dear Wife IncreaseSmiley Happy

Mcdoodlebutt for the score! 😁 Lol, i love saying this name 😄
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mrs McDoodlebutt’s first name is Myrtle... ;-)
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the finance improvements in the McDoodleButt household Smiley Happy

XtraCredit brings up a point regarding holidays - I got my biggest ever Target CLI and two Amex approvals with a score I didn’t think would cut the mustard back in November - it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if holiday seasons cause lenders to loosen the purse strings a bit more than usual.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.