Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Im in with PenFed Heaven !!

Fantastic, congrats on the approval!!!

Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you, Bella!  You've done an awesome job on your rebuild, and you got your Penfed cc with an awesome SL! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 29
baller4life
Super Contributor

Data share thread back up and running Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whatever you do .. do the survey that you will receive shortly.  It is not uncommon for them to go and tweak credit lines and such at that point.  I have to do my survey tonight. 

@morgacj2004 wrote:

Congrats!  I was approved yesterday for the same card at a 5k limit unfortunately they pulled EQ which is my lowest score 676. I will use it for 60 days and then request a CLI which I am confident I will get with this lender.

Message 15 of 29
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Thanks I already got it and put in the trash file. I will retreive and fill out.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to you, Bella!  You've done an awesome job on your rebuild, and you got your Penfed cc with an awesome SL! Smiley Happy

Thank you so very much. myFico should be WIP aka Work In Progress.  

I really tried to think out what cards I wanted to app for.... although my score took some dips for apping and new lines.  

I actually needed bigger lines ... now I feel pretty comfortable with what I have in my wallet.  The only thing that will tempt me is AMEX BCE. 

I know some people app for a kazillion cards.. where as others just a couple every 2 years.  To each there own.  I knew I was not buying a house within a year etc.  I took the hit because my file was so thin.  I've been doing everything debit card since the divorce and prior to that I thought credit cards should be used only for special shopping.  Looking back I seen people using them for every day stuff like groceries .. here I thought they did not have the cash to buy... the entire time they knew the secret I did not.  

If it was not for the guise of anomity I would of never learned all of what I have learned here on myFico. Its embarrassing to talk to your friends about credit.  Its just as embarassing if not more than stepping on to a scale and showing how much you weigh. Anyway now I know and I learn new things everday.  

PS I just want to hug and kisss you all.  Thank you!   Now excuse me while I tip toe thru the tulips...  giggles.  

Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@morgacj2004 wrote:

Thanks I already got it and put in the trash file. I will retreive and fill out.

Morgac you little dumpster diver you .. lol 

Yes make sure you are complimentary and let them know how you had wished your cl was just a little bit more ... but that you are so thrilled with their products and working with them down the road etc.  Ive read on the baller4life data point thread some amazing outcomes.  They really read those surveys etc.  I've read where many have gotten an increase in line.  PS it can't hurt. 

Let me and us know how it works out. 

I am doing mine tonight... I let you know also. 

Message 18 of 29
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the advice. Survey has been sent.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 19 of 29
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Nicely done!!!  Congrats!

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.