cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impulsively applied for the Apple Credit Card after witnessing one of my customers use one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Impulsively applied for the Apple Credit Card after witnessing one of my customers use one

Approved for $6000 limit with 23.99% APR pulled by Transunion with a credit score of 699 (fico8) 680 (Vantage 3)
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Re: Impulsively applied for the Apple Credit Card after witnessing one of my customers use one

24%! How’s your credit?
Message 2 of 14
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

Re: Impulsively applied for the Apple Credit Card after witnessing one of my customers use one

I've been using mine since I got invited during beta and honestly, if you don't have another 2% card it's quite nice.
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit is still a work in progress trying to cross the 700 barrier and for whatever reason they won’t let me go past 699
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the citi double cash card haven’t used the 2% only did a balance transfer which is almost paid off... plan to start using it right then after
Message 5 of 14
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

I think I prefer my Apple card over my DC only for the ease of use, the only problem is acceptance. I've had no problem finding places with my Amex's but apple pay is a whole 'nother thing for now.
Message 6 of 14
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Welcome new member and congratulations on your approval!!! 😊
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

This sounds like the same data points for me too! Around the same scores, same terms and 6.5k approval.

Congratulations! Welcome to Club Apple’

;-)
Message 8 of 14
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.