cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impulsively applied for the Apple Credit Card after witnessing one of my customers use one

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Impulsively applied for the Apple Credit Card after witnessing one of my customers use one

Congrats Op and WelcomeSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 14
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Re: Impulsively applied for the Apple Credit Card after witnessing one of my customers use one

@ToxikPH wrote:
I think I prefer my Apple card over my DC only for the ease of use, the only problem is acceptance. I've had no problem finding places with my Amex's but apple pay is a whole 'nother thing for now.

Merchants have a habit of blindly buying or accepting new terminals without reading the manual or getting training. You need to stop looking for Apple Pay logo exclusivity and start looking for the universal contactless logo, a saying that it has "TAP" at the terminal, and last case is if it has the four green lights(one lit when ready). If necessary look at the hardware as the models sometimes have the features but turned off. The local Walmart is a good example as they use Ingenico units with the radio but hide the feature just to be annoying. Do not try to tap at Walmart as they do not support it.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 12 of 14
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Congrats! I'd bet it turns out to be the #1 most issued card in 2019.

AU

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats !!!  Glad you got a bite out of the Apple.  lol

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.