cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impulsively applied for the Apple Credit Card after witnessing one of my customers use one

Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Impulsively applied for the Apple Credit Card after witnessing one of my customers use one

Congrats Op and WelcomeSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 14
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Impulsively applied for the Apple Credit Card after witnessing one of my customers use one

@ToxikPH wrote:
I think I prefer my Apple card over my DC only for the ease of use, the only problem is acceptance. I've had no problem finding places with my Amex's but apple pay is a whole 'nother thing for now.

Merchants have a habit of blindly buying or accepting new terminals without reading the manual or getting training. You need to stop looking for Apple Pay logo exclusivity and start looking for the universal contactless logo, a saying that it has "TAP" at the terminal, and last case is if it has the four green lights(one lit when ready). If necessary look at the hardware as the models sometimes have the features but turned off. The local Walmart is a good example as they use Ingenico units with the radio but hide the feature just to be annoying. Do not try to tap at Walmart as they do not support it.

TU:758 06/19/20 Bank of America--EX: 776 06/10/20 Experian--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 07/02/20
Active:
Bank of America (Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards WM, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One (Quicksilver VSC, Walmart WMC), Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC, Slate VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Discover It C, FedEx Employee Credit Association V, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, HSBC Cash Rewards WMC, PenFed Platinum Rewards VSC, Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M), UMB Bank Simply Rewards V[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC)
Wishlist: AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 12 of 14
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats! I'd bet it turns out to be the #1 most issued card in 2019.

AU

Message 13 of 14
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congrats !!!  Glad you got a bite out of the Apple.  lol

GoingGold
*UPDATED AS OF 08/06/2020*
EQ: 707 ___ TU: 691 ___ EX: 692
Utlz:40% ___ Old Lates/COs: 1 ___ Collections: 0 ___ Public Records: 0 ___ Last Late: 2.1 yrs ___ AAoA: 7.1 yrs ___ AAoOA: 23.10 yrs

AMEX PLATINUM ___ AMEX GOLD = $3,000 (P.O.T) ___ AMEX BONVOY BRILLIANT = $5,000 ___ AMEX CASH MAGNET = $1,000
CAP ONE VENTURE = $30,000 ___ CAP ONE QUICKSILVER = $3,500 ___ CAP ONE PLATINUM SECURED = $500
BANK OF AMERICA CASH REWARDS = $15,000 ___ BANK OF AMERICA PREMIUM REWARDS = $15,000
DISCOVER IT MILES = $13,900 ___ FIDELITY INVESTMENTS CASH REWARDS = $12,400
**TOTAL OVERALL CREDIT LIMIT = $96,300
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.