Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In With AMEX BCE****

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

In With AMEX BCE****

As many know, I've trained long and hard to get every card under the sun in my rebuild phase.

My scores and have taken a dip, and I apped again....*cut fingers off*, but it was either do it or not. So I did.

My Exp was 626, a sharp drop from 657, when I apped last month and got approved for a Kay Jewelry line ($6k). BCE initially declined me for a low FICO, but said I could still get a BCE with a $500 CL with a  regular APR and no Welcome Bonus offer....ehhh, no biggie. Will help keep my spending in line.

Well, rather than waste a HP , I took it. It can grow, and it will be my 1st AMEX. Something is better than nothing!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In With AMEX BCE****

Amex gave me a 2k SL with the BCE 1.5 months ago with a score of 626.  Now my EX is in the 700s.  i wish i would of waited, im sure i would of gotten at least 5k easily.  You live and you learn.  

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

!!!!!!!!!!😃NOIICE😃!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!Use, build , grow....I wish you well on your fico journey!!!😃
Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well done DK! You got your foot in the door, it was shutting but you did get in haha. More than i have so good for youSmiley Wink Enjoy it , they will get better as your score growsSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job..this gives you an opportunity to prove you can handle their credit...good luck on that journey and GOD bless!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.