Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the Blispay family!!!

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

In the Blispay family!!!

Decided to app this morning for this seeing as that it seems to be a hidden TL and was instantly approved for $5,000!! I feel very fortunate after reading through some of the other threads with individuals having troube with higher credit scores than mines which is hoovering around the low 700's.

Good luck to others apping for this card.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In the Blispay family!!!

Grats it's a great card to have! I got mine back in mid April and still hasn't reported so gonna guess it's indeed hidden

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!  You should feel extra good considering how many others around here have been playing the waiting game for a week or longer!

Would you mind sharing some info on your profile such as you EX score, inquries, utilization, baddies, etc?  Thank you.

Message 3 of 17
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval!  You should feel extra good considering how many others around here have been playing the waiting game for a week or longer!

Would you mind sharing some info on your profile such as you EX score, inquries, utilization, baddies, etc?  Thank you.

Thanks BBS! I do feel like I have won some sort of prize lol!  My EX scores was my strongest of the 3. At the time I apped it was around 715 ors so, I saw in another thread that someone was approved with similar scores fo0 as well. 11 inquires in the last 12 months, 6 in the last 6 months, utilzation was around 2-3 percent. And all

baddies wiped clean early this year. That really gave me the incenive to app as well. I really hope others in limbo are approved. I think this is a great CL to have

and basically you will only take the few point hit for the inquiry with no trade line showing up on your CR.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also figured what the heck today.  Approved for $4k.  Assuming they pulled EX, I'm around 680s.  25 months post BK discharge.  Inq's are near 20.  Recently approved for Citi Costco, Discover, and now this.  Time to go into hiding and let my 2014 auto loan and early post discharge inquiries fade away later this year before considering anything else.  

Message 5 of 17
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your approval!

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I love Blispay!

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the approval 

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely after seeing the 4-5 instant approvals for Blispay in the last couple of days on here it's pretty clear that they haven't stopped taking apps or anything as some may have previously inferred.

Message 9 of 17
JamP
Valued Contributor

Congratz guys. Amazing card so far.

At 6 months I imagine the apps are going to be crazy, way to get in early.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.