you eventually sample all the goods :-)

Congratulations on a great approval

Enjoy

Message 11 of 27
crednub
New Contributor

Re: In the Door with AMEX !!!

Congrats!

I've been rebuilding for a while now; I was in the upper 500's when I started actually paying attention about 2 years ago. I'm up into the low-mid 700's (depending on bureau) now and finally decided to trick-or-treat at Amex on Halloween and got in as well with a BCE!

Feels great to finally have that foot in the door, doesn't it? Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 27
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex BCE approval! It will open the doors to their other cards in about 6-12 months.

Message 14 of 27
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!  I love threads like these.  I have a couple years left before I try to get my foot in the door with AMEX.

Message 15 of 27
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

Hey congrats. Thats exactly how I started with Amex same SL and card. Now I have 7 cards with them so hang in there and in a few months you will be able to get much more from them.

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Sorry about the loss of the SUB though. Smiley Sad

Message 17 of 27
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 18 of 27
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone! It feels nice to be welcomed in, even with a short leash Smiley Very Happy

The 3% on groceries is what I'll most likely be using until the leash gets a little slack. Other than that I'll be trying to get my other cards to grow. AZEO until my collections are gone Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 27
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!! Give it time and you can get some growth. Someone made the decision to believe in you there so make it happen. 

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.