Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In with AMEX!!! 2 cards approvals!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

In with AMEX!!! 2 cards approvals!!!

I checked and found 2 fico scores as of today....728 ex and 709 eq (due to a denial with discover). I went ahead and applied for amex everyday and was approved!!! $1000 sl....Shocked, happy and ready to cry all at the same time!!! I also applied for the delta card and was approved for that also!!! I'm sOOOOOOO excited!!! Now that I have 3 cards under my belt I'm going to slide in my seat in the garden and watch them grow. From what I've read on here amex does a 3x cli or something like that...idk...I'm just happy to be in...Gonna go rub it in my parents face now snce they've been trying to get in for EVER!!! Lol

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In with AMEX!!! 2 cards approvals!!!

Congrats! Nice progress! 

Message 2 of 6
RJCE
Valued Member

Amex does do 3X limit increase. I got the card in Jan. 2016 at $1000. In Jan. 2017 they increased to $3000. In April, they increased to $9000. I never asked for increases, so that was good.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow yea that's cool
Message 4 of 6
3se7ens
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I'll try them during the Christmas shopping season.

As of 3/2022

EQ.-721  |  TU.-731  |  EX.-708

Top Cards:

AmEx Gold - $10,000 POT. BofA Americard $17,000 NFCU CR. $16,000 NFCU Plat.$15,000 FNBO Visa $14,800

Disco Miles $14,000 Chase FU $13,900 USAA Signature $13,000  PayPal MC $10,000 

Macy's AmEx $25,000 Macy's AmEx (upgraded) $25,000

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is AWESOME! Congrats for sure.

I love my AMEX cards! The BCE is my daily driver. I thought about getting the Delta for the sign up bonus but I'm in the garden. I also think there is a restriction for revolvers and I already have the ED and BCE. I'll just hope that a similair deal pops up and snag one in the future if there isn't a restriction.

Very cool cards and although they will give auto increases you are able to ask for a 3x CLI 61 days from approval date then every 180 days you can ask again. It's pretty nice.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.