Not applicable

Re: In with DCU finally

That is amazing. Congratulations!

Message 21 of 139
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

arrrrrr.  Couldn't use the EQ pull from today.  Authorized a TU pull which is a lot higher (762) as of August 19, 2016 but with 83 inq's Smiley LOL.  Was told that since I was just approved today for the one card, they would have to send it to the main office for decision.  Interesting enough he said an UW did review this application but because of the approval today it would have to be reviewed by the main office.  I guess at least it's not a flat out denial.  He said they are open tomorrow and should be contacting me tomorrow.  I will call them tomorrow at 9am anyway for finalizing the Platinum Visa application with the documents I uploaded.

Whether DCU or another, i want to send out a hardy Congrats! in advance for what will very soon be your crossing the $800K threshold.

Each new bar always looks distant from the one before it but somehow you managed to make it sooner than later.

Best of Luck!

Message 22 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That is amazing. Congratulations!

Thanks Musiclover

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 23 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

arrrrrr.  Couldn't use the EQ pull from today.  Authorized a TU pull which is a lot higher (762) as of August 19, 2016 but with 83 inq's Smiley LOL.  Was told that since I was just approved today for the one card, they would have to send it to the main office for decision.  Interesting enough he said an UW did review this application but because of the approval today it would have to be reviewed by the main office.  I guess at least it's not a flat out denial.  He said they are open tomorrow and should be contacting me tomorrow.  I will call them tomorrow at 9am anyway for finalizing the Platinum Visa application with the documents I uploaded.

Whether DCU or another, i want to send out a hardy Congrats! in advance for what will very soon be your crossing the $800K threshold.

Each new bar always looks distant from the one before it but somehow you managed to make it sooner than later.

Best of Luck!

It would be nice if DCU comes through.  Does DCU do instant denials?

___________ 12Njoy
Message 24 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Best of Luck!

When I apped for a cli for my platinum it went to review ... Got hesitant so I called the next day and was forwarded to UW and received a Denial response due to my Inqs.  From my experience if it's not instant approval it will be reviewed by UW. Hope that helps. 

Message 25 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Best of Luck!

When I apped for a cli for my platinum it went to review ... Got hesitant so I called the next day and was forwarded to UW and received a Denial response due to my Inqs.  From my experience if it's not instant approval it will be reviewed by UW. Hope that helps. 

Thanks.  Although my approval today says instant, it was reviewed by UW while I waited on the phone.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 26 of 139
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

Hey look @ that same limit as me when I finally got in with DCU too. Congrats!

FICO 12/2015 - EX 692 TU 685

FICO 10/2021 - EX 596 TU 605 EQ 600 - officially rebuilding.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 27 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@jeffm4688 wrote:

@Anonymous look @ that same limit as me when I finally got in with DCU too. Congrats!

Thanks and congrats to you

___________ 12Njoy
Message 28 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

They do have instant denials. Your score would have to be low with baddies for an instant denial on your first card with them.
Message 29 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
They do have instant denials. Your score would have to be low with baddies for an instant denial on your first card with them.

Thanks for info.  I have a high score on TU but 30 some odd more inq's than EQ.  Hopefully they don't pull back approval due to this but if they do oh well

___________ 12Njoy
Message 30 of 139
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.