Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In with DCU finally-Frozen-then released for use-then closed and reopened

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: In with DCU finally

Thanks all for the comments.   I'm not losing any sleep over $7,500.  I fully expect them to close the account tomorrow AND delete the inquiries.  That's my mission now,  the inquiries.  Maybe next month will see an increase with BofA.  May not get the full 13 of 14k I need on Alaska Airlines card.   I think I'm tapped out with BankAmericard which is 55.5k. I'll still try within 30 days of their HP since I would have nothing to lose. 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 71 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In with DCU finally-Then Rescinded

• @12njoy...Do you mind my asking what your AAOA is? Thanks!
Message 72 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No problem, it is what it is.  2 years.  I have and will continue working with it.  May not work for others,  but it has served me well. 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 73 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No problem, it is what it is.  2 years.  I have and will continue working with it.  May not work for others,  but it has served me well. 

Thanks.. The reason I asked is mine is at 2.2 years with all my new accounts reporting. Good for you! I'm glad for you..I'm hoping everything works out for you with DCU...

Message 74 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks.. The reason I asked is mine is at 2.2 years with all my new accounts reporting. Good for you! I'm glad for you..I'm hoping everything works out for you with DCU...

Thanks Donny.  I'm watching the status of your situation too with the other short lived craze.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 75 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Donny.  I'm watching the status of your situation too with the other short lived craze.

FAB&T??? I plan on making them miserable...they will feel like flea bitten mules if they don't comply.

Message 76 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

12njoy...maybe it's possible that they will just give you the approval? Do you think that may be possible?
Message 77 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

onemonthmule.jpg

Message 78 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am impressed with your line up. Just for my own education, have you ever experienced AA because of your HUGE limits!!

How did you start out? I'm very interested.
Message 79 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

onemonthmule.jpg

Got to love ya humu...You made my weekend..you made me choke on my iced coffee..it actually came out my nose!!! Lol!!!

Message 80 of 139
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.