12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: In with DCU finally-Then Rescinded

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
  • @12njoy...Do you mind my asking what your AAOA is? Thanks!

No problem, it is what it is.  2 years.  I have and will continue working with it.  May not work for others,  but it has served me well. 

Thanks.. The reason I asked is mine is at 2.2 years with all my new accounts reporting. Good for you! I'm glad for you..I'm hoping everything works out for you with DCU...

Thanks Donny.  I'm watching the status of your situation too with the other short lived craze.

FAB&T??? I plan on making them miserable...they will feel like flea bitten mules if they don't comply.

Yes,  get them 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 81 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
12njoy...maybe it's possible that they will just give you the approval? Do you think that may be possible?

I don't think so and frankly I think this would just end up being like a Barclays situation down the road if it stays open.  I'm sure they'll call tomorrow and say card is closed which is fine with me.  The only thing left for us to discuss is the inq's.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 82 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I am impressed with your line up. Just for my own education, have you ever experienced AA because of your HUGE limits!!

How did you start out? I'm very interested.

@I have experienced AA with Chase and Barclays.  All my accounts pretty much started out small.  There were some exceptions to that with middle of the road approvals like Diners (15k), BBVA (20k) and NFCU (10k).  All others were started between $500 and $10,000.  I've grown a number of my cards.  My signature block shows some combined limits for some creditors and some are individual limits.  For example, NFCU shows $71,500 (2 cards @ 25k, 1 card @ 6.5k and a line of credit @ 15k).  Chase gave me my highest starting limit of 24k but I was AA'd on that in February 2016 down to 5k.I actually started out with about $1,800 in unsecured credit in October 2013 and grew to what I have now, so in that regard, I am very happy with what I have.  Furthermore, the two lenders who AA'd me were not major sources since I'm well diversified.  I lost almost 45k with Chase and about 24k with Barclays.  Well not so much with Barclase because they reduced my limits and then I just paid off my accounts and then closed them.  Haven't looked back at Barclays since/

___________ 12Njoy
Message 83 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

Special thanks to gdale for moving/editing title

___________ 12Njoy
Message 84 of 139
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I hope everything works out for you tomorrow 😊 if I may ask a question, what is your specific goal when it comes to your credit lines , do you have a certain number in mind that you are trying to achieve? I think you have some wonderful cards and cls.
Message 85 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
I hope everything works out for you tomorrow 😊 if I may ask a question, what is your specific goal when it comes to your credit lines , do you have a certain number in mind that you are trying to achieve? I think you have some wonderful cards and cls.

No certain number in mind.  I'm just out to see what I can get.  Nothing more than my personal choice (no offense to you).  May not be understandable to all but that's what I choose to do.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 86 of 139
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hey I think it's awesome ! What happened with DCU today ? Any news from them?
Message 87 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Hey I think it's awesome ! What happened with DCU today ? Any news from them?

Nope they didn't call like supervisor said but he definitely made his case for closure based on the reasons listed on the denial of the 2nd card request.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 88 of 139
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Sorry that this happened , I sure hope you can get them to take off them HPs, thats so messy of them
Message 89 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Sorry that this happened , I sure hope you can get them to take off them HPs, thats so messy of them

Thanks.  I'm waiting to see what they do with account since supervisor said he was freezing the account and not closing it.  Someone was to call me today to inform me of status of account.  Once the account has officially been closed then it's time to spring into action.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 90 of 139
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.