Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In with DCU finally-Frozen-then released for use-then closed and reopened

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: In with DCU finally-Then Rescinded

How does it show when you login to it, is it frozen or still appear open ?
Message 91 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
How does it show when you login to it, is it frozen or still appear open ?

I don't have any log in information to the actual DCU website.  The loan application site still shows approved with 1 application declined and two applications cancelled by DCU. 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 92 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

Decided to call them since it was apparent that I would not be receiving a call as promised.  I was informed that I needed to speak with the "customer support" department my "approved application" based on the notes.  The csr wasn't able to give me any details since she said the notes said to transfer me to the customer support department when I call in.  According to her the application still shows approved.  I was specifically told that someone would be calling me.  It's looking like it is best to cut ties over this fiasco.  I'll give them a call tomorrow to see if they're going to remove these inq's. 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 93 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, this sucks. I went through similar crap with NASA. I wonder of DCU will end up reporting the account to the CRA's since it still shows approved. NASA did that to me with two accounts, and refused to remove them until I filed multiple complaints.

Message 94 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, this sucks. I went through similar crap with NASA. I wonder of DCU will end up reporting the account to the CRA's since it still shows approved. NASA did that to me with two accounts, and refused to remove them until I filed multiple complaints.

Considering that they took 3 inq's they got some deleting to do

___________ 12Njoy
Message 95 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

Called them today and I suggested they close account and remove 3 inq's.  They wouldn't let me speak to the support dept.  The csr relayed messages back and forth.  Support dept said they would need a written request from me to close account and a written request to remove inquiries.  I declined because they'll just close account at my request and deny request to remove inquiries.  I told them they go hand in hand.   Fired off NCUA complaint today.  Up next is BBB and then AG office.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 96 of 139
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

So did they ever tell you the status of the account? Was it still approved and open , or frozen like the one person told you it would be . Seems like an awful lot of trouble , hope you get what you need done without having to go to far out of your way. Would you not consider keeping the cc?
Message 97 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
So did they ever tell you the status of the account? Was it still approved and open , or frozen like the one person told you it would be . Seems like an awful lot of trouble , hope you get what you need done without having to go to far out of your way. Would you not consider keeping the cc?

Account is frozen.  Still shows approved but under review.  I personally would just assume to have account closed AND inquiries removed with no record of a DCU relationship on my reports 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 98 of 139
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I don't blame you in that case if it's frozen pending review . That's a bunch of nonsense.
Message 99 of 139
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I was going to join with them but after reading several bad threads I will not be doing it .
Message 100 of 139
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.