tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: In with DCU finally-Frozen-then released for use

@Anonymous wrote:

This thread is making the rounds. Smiley LOL

LoL

And just like a Boomarang back to the Approvals! Smiley LOL

So happy that you stuck with it and they came through for you 12njoy.

Message 131 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome news! Congratulations to you! Do you feel like you were at a tennis match and you were the ball? lol

Message 132 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome news! Congratulations to you! Do you feel like you were at a tennis match and you were the ball? lol

Thanks.  More like a round with Mike Tyson (in his hey day)

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 133 of 139
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Snatching a victory fresh out of the jaws of certain defeat is a very welcomed experience in any light. Smiley Happy

Message 134 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Snatching a victory fresh out of the jaws of certain defeat is a very welcomed experience in any light. Smiley Happy

Yes and I have the battle scars to prove it. Smiley LOL

___________ 12Njoy
Message 135 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

Logged into my DCU account last night and was shocked to see "you have no active accounts with DCU".  I called and no one could seem to tell me what was going on.  I was told that someone would contact me and that I would recieve a letter in the mail explaining everything.  I simply said fine, I've added way more than the $7,500 I got with DCU.  Well this afternoon I get a call from someone way up on the food chain.  He apologized for the error.  It seems during a monthly risk review of accounts, DCU found the notes from the first debacle and acted on that not realizing that issue had already been resolved with the account being reopened at that time.  The nice gentleman explained that DCU had returned my $15 deposit ($5 for savings and $10 for joining organization) yesterday via US Mail.  He went on to say since it was there error they re-deposited $5 into a savings account since that was a requirement to have an active account.  The $15 that's on it's way to me is mine to keep I was told.  Account has been reopened and I was given the name and number of the senior manager should anything arise with my account again.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 136 of 139
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

Logged into my DCU account last night and was shocked to see "you have no active accounts with DCU".  I called and no one could seem to tell me what was going on.  I was told that someone would contact me and that I would recieve a letter in the mail explaining everything.  I simply said fine, I've added way more than the $7,500 I got with DCU.  Well this afternoon I get a call from someone way up on the food chain.  He apologized for the error.  It seems during a monthly risk review of accounts, DCU found the notes from the first debacle and acted on that not realizing that issue had already been resolved with the account being reopened at that time.  The nice gentleman explained that DCU had returned my $15 deposit ($5 for savings and $10 for joining organization) yesterday via US Mail.  He went on to say since it was there error they re-deposited $5 into a savings account since that was a requirement to have an active account.  The $15 that's on it's way to me is mine to keep I was told.  Account has been reopened and I was given the name and number of the senior manager should anything arise with my account again.

Ahh. No cause for concern then now that it's cleared up.

However 12njoy, what a wild spin of events with this one Smiley LOL

Message 137 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Ahh. No cause for concern then now that it's cleared up.

However 12njoy, what a wild spin of events with this one Smiley LOL

Yes, this has been a real ride. 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 138 of 139
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: In with DCU finally-Frozen-then released for use-then closed and reopened

Ok 12! Now go buy 15 bucks worth of PowerballSmiley Happy

Side note......please remember me when you win lol! Smiley Wink
Message 139 of 139
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.