Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Approval: Chase United Club Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Instant Approval: Chase United Club Card

I've been wanting this card for awhile, for over a year in fact, but my focus has been elsewhere. Got a mortgage last summer and just slipped under 5/24 in Jan, so I thought it was time. 

I saw through my chase app that I was preapproved for the United Explorer card. Not the one I wanted though. So I went online and applied for the United Club card. I was instantly approved with a SL of 28,900 (: 

Finally! Feeling very stoked. Kind of an odd number for a starting limit, but I'll take it! I don't know what it is, but I always like it when my limits are rounded up or down, so would've preferred an even 29,000. Just a bit of a silly thing, I know, and not very important. I have three other Chase cards with good limits and have no doubt that they impacted my new SL. Now, I just need the Freedom Unlimited and I'll be done with Chase (as far as card apps go). 

Just a side note, before apping for the club card, I checked all my preapproval/prequalified offers beyond Chase. Amex has been targeting me for a while now. I do have preapproval for the platinum, gold, and everyday cards. Was very tempted, but it feels really good to get the actual card I've been waiting for. I'll get into Amex another day. Now, back into the garden.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Instant Approval: Chase United Club Card

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and awesome SL!!! Look forward to hearing about you Freedom Unlimited approval as well!

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Chase United Club Card!

Message 4 of 17
NimbusIII
Frequent Contributor

Ok, but where are we going you sillygoose?

“The man who says he can, and the man who says he can not… Are both correct.”
Message 5 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your massive approval!

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice approval! 

(........stopping myself from making a United joke with teeth involved 😂) 

Message 8 of 17
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

|  
Message 9 of 17
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!! The odd SL would bother me too lol.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.