cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards

FireMedic1
Super Contributor

Instant BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards

Since my SunTrust Cash Rewards turned 1 yr old. The 5% gas/groceries dropped to 2%. Needed a higher % on gas, add utilities, and between Disco's 5% catagory. Instant approval for $7500 smack-a roos. Jumped on that score increase to 755 yesterday on EQ. August still giving up the lucky charms. 3 auto CLI's for $4000, EQ jumps 13 points to 755. Now this happens! Booyah! What a road to recovery from BK 3 yrs ago this month! Smiley Very Happy

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. Help fellow members accomplish the rebuild when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
WhatTickaWhat
Established Contributor

Re: Instant BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards

Sweet!

Congrats on the nice starting limit!

[Penfed Platinum Rewards 10k][TD Ameritrade-2k][BOA Cash Rewards 22k][NFCU cashRewards 33k][TDcash 5k][IHG 14.2k][BOA 15.8k][Amazon Prime Store 10k][Amazon PrimeVS 500][Amex BCE 6k][WellsFargo CashWise 14k][PNC Core 24.5k][WalmartMC 11k][SearsMC 15k][Lowes 35k][Toyota 21k][Capital One 5250][BP 10k][Home Depot 24.2k][Chase FU 6.6k][Discover 22.5k]
- [BOA CR $12.5k][Amex SC+ $13.5k][Amex B4B $35k][Chase Ink $45k][PNC $26.5k]
BT'oholic and OPM Lover! Chunk'n it hard and often!
Message 2 of 9
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations! Awesome SL

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Mar 2020):EX- 689, TU- 665, EQ- 670
What's in my wallet:

On the chopping block:

Message 3 of 9
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Nice SL!

Scores - All bureaus 756 +
TCL - Est. $275K
Message 4 of 9
VoltronM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 5 of 9
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

@VoltronM wrote:

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!

I'm getting a buzz from all the drinks lately. But its worth it! Got gas at 3%, groceries 2%, utilities 2%, Dining 3%, and Disco's rotating 5%. All set. Told ya I was going to wait to December. Not! Saw that 755 on EQ and had to jump on it. Thanks again VoltranM! And others!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. Help fellow members accomplish the rebuild when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 6 of 9
Xiang182838
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

So the HP hit EQ only today on MyFICO. Loss 1 scorable inquiry 4 days ago from SunTrust. Approved 2 days ago. Gained 1 with their pull. So still sit at 2 scorable. No point loss. Still 755. Hopefully new account will keep me above 750 at least.
Oldest: 22 Years, 9 Months
AAoA: 6 Years, 10 Months 

Message 8 of 9
Gokuva
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the nice card. Really good rewards. Cat Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.