cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Instant Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval!

Hello,

I have received several mailers from Chase asking me to apply for their Freedom Unlimited card and although none of these were pre-approved, I was starting to think that they really wanted me. But, when I checked their pre-qual site, neither this offer or anything else showed up.

The expiration date on the last offer was getting close, so I decided to try and applied online. I was instantly approved with a $3000 CL!

My current profile:

Capital One Quicksilver Visa ($3300 cl, (cl $300 increase a few days ago), 9 months)
Capital One Quicksilver M/C ($2000 cl, 11 months)
US Bank Platinum Visa ($500 cl, 1 month)

Initial FICO 8 Scores (9/12/16):

Transunion  628
Equifax  619
Experian  618

Current Experian FICO Score (12/15/16) 630

Thes forums have greatly helped me with my credit rebuilding, and I hope this post is helpful to people with similar credit histories.

I have had no experince with Chase before; does anyone have any comments or suggestions?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Instant Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval!

Congrats to you on your Chase approval! Very nice SL! I don't have any cards with Chase, but I've read many positive reviews on their Freedom card.  Great job on your rebuild! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

That's an interesting (to me) and pretty sweet approval at those scores.  Nicely done!

I think the big comment re: Chase is use the card well and in the future possibly in a year's time if you wish to double-down (or triple-down) on Chase from a UR perspective it's a very very good bet. 

It's neutral at worst with every single one of your other cards, and a straight upgrade if you leverage the Chase relationship in the future.

        
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I really want this card also. I've been holding off on it, but I think I'm going to app for the CSP and take advantage of the bonus points and then PC it down to this card.
Message 4 of 6
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

I have received several mailers from Chase asking me to apply for their Freedom Unlimited card and although none of these were pre-approved, I was starting to think that they really wanted me. But, when I checked their pre-qual site, neither this offer or anything else showed up.

The expiration date on the last offer was getting close, so I decided to try and applied online. I was instantly approved with a $3000 CL!

My current profile:

Capital One Quicksilver Visa ($3300 cl, (cl $300 increase a few days ago), 9 months)
Capital One Quicksilver M/C ($2000 cl, 11 months)
US Bank Platinum Visa ($500 cl, 1 month)

Initial FICO 8 Scores (9/12/16):

Transunion  628
Equifax  619
Experian  618

Current Experian FICO Score (12/15/16) 630

Thes forums have greatly helped me with my credit rebuilding, and I hope this post is helpful to people with similar credit histories.

I have had no experince with Chase before; does anyone have any comments or suggestions?

Thanks!

Great card.

Message 5 of 6
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the great approval. Grow that puppy wisely!

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.