Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Discover It Cash Back Approval - No CL Given

tag
BrownSugah66
Regular Contributor

Instant Discover It Cash Back Approval - No CL Given

Is this normal? I was instantly approved for the Discover It Cash Back card through the pre-qual page, but was not given a credit line on the approval confirmation. I was told I should receive my new card and credit line information in 5 - 7 business days. Seems kind of odd to me. I intend to use this card for balance transfers as a part of my strategy for paying down/off my revolvers in preparation for a mortgage loan next year. I hope Disco is good to me! TU - 680 EQ - 678 EX - 666 (67% overall utilization) No baddies/collections

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Instant Discover It Cash Back Approval - No CL Given

Congrats on your Disco IT approval!

Message 2 of 14
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your Discover It Cash Back approval and Welcome to the DISCO family!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's too late now but there was a link at the bottom of your approval message to see your credit line If you had click that it would ask for some info then show you your limit.
Message 4 of 14
wingennis
Valued Contributor

You can IM customer service online.  They can tell you your SL and interest rate.

Message 5 of 14
BrownSugah66
Regular Contributor

Thank you for your kindness. I called the customer service line after posting this and was told I was approved for a $2.5k credit line. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 7 of 14
BrownSugah66
Regular Contributor

You all are so kind...Thank you!

Message 8 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, Maybe infinite CL?Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
BrownSugah66
Regular Contributor

LOL M_Smart007!!! Thank you...An unlimited CL would be amazing.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.