tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Interesting BBVA SL data point.

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:
@M_Smart007

How do you like their online checking app? Is it real time, meaning does it show debits, payments, credits, etc as they happen? My local bank got bought out and their online banking is terrible! I’m looking to make a change and there is a BBVA branch 5 mins from my workplace.

I haven't done any transactions with their checking account yet but I was reading the terms and they do seem to post transactions throughout the day, in the order they come in, which is actually a negative to me. I like that my bank processes everything the next morning, deposits first. 

Then you would like US BankSmiley Wink

I did like US Bank quite a bit. Hated burning them. They never even treated me like any less of a customer because of my raver/punk choice of clothing. Ironically that was the bank that I am with now who treated me that way which was the bank that pushed me to switch to US Bank in the first place after an overdraft fiasco. Funny how things come full circle since 1stBank was my first bank. Maybe I'll end up back at US Bank some day. 

Message 11 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the flyer, but it doesn't give SL, ect....

Think I'm gonna check the pre-qual, so I know % and SL.....Guess I need to go unlock EX?

Message 12 of 31
JNA1
Valued Contributor

I’ve used this card for a few utility purchases already and the 3% reward dollars posted almost instantly.
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't work in FLA
Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JNA1 

Congrats on the killer SL...    That is a very nice approval.    

Not sure on the approval amount tho.  It could be?  DP's for me as I had no prior relationship and my BBVA approval was only 3900, and my disco was at 7600 at the time.   No summit card. 

Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JNA1 wrote:
They have a great prequal site:
https://online.bbvausa.com/apply/credit-card-prequal?source=sba&oneTimeToken=SSOls/5v/LlXLNcqyXmBy75...Smiley Surprised

Smiley Very Happy  I just tried that link and it said i'm not in a state they allow to pre-qual for a card.   Guess that pre-approved mailer was the only way i was getting in with them.   

Message 16 of 31
britt585
Regular Contributor

congrats on the approval..What states are eligble for cc products?

Message 17 of 31
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@britt585 wrote:

congrats on the approval..What states are eligble for cc products?

Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, and Texas

That prequal tool only works on a few of those states though.

Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Interesting BBVA SL data point

Doesnt work in Cali

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.