cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting.. Discover showed me some unprompted Luv.. But why wasnt it on my statement?

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Interesting.. Discover showed me some unprompted Luv.. But why wasnt it on my statement?

Discover showed me some unprompted love ....

Did not hit or see the LUV button..

Statement CL for THIS month was 2500...

Online CL was 3800... No email.. no notification

Third statement closed on August 16..

Ill take that Discover =)

Now should i go to the Request CLI button and fill it out and click it?

Or wait?

Thats a CLI increase of 1300$

-J

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Interesting.. Discover showed me some unprompted Luv.. But why wasnt it on my statement?

congrats, hit the CLI button. you got nothing to lose. Lol
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Interesting.. Discover showed me some unprompted Luv.. But why wasnt it on my statement?

I did it exactly 1 week after recieving an email that they auti raised it by 800 dollars. My results were an additional instant 500 dollars. 5800 to 6600 to 7100 in a week. Ymmv
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Go for it.

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

Discover showed me some unprompted love ....

Did not hit or see the LUV button..

Statement CL for THIS month was 2500...

Online CL was 3800... No email.. no notification

Third statement closed on August 16..

Ill take that Discover =)

Now should i go to the Request CLI button and fill it out and click it?

Or wait?

Thats a CLI increase of 1300$

-J

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 19
zerofire
Valued Contributor

If the statement CL was lower than online then probably it was increased after your statement was printed. Envelope stuffers are not going to seperate one envelope and delay your amount due just because your CL went up although that would be a real treat. The best kind of CLI is one you never asked for(SP CLI's are second best).

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 7 of 19
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Interesting.. Discover showed me some unprompted Luv.. But why wasnt it on my statement? Update

UPDATE:

Due to some encouragement from the MyFico community.. After getting the Auto-CLI I hit the luv button ......

One hit of the LUV.....

Started at Statement date with 2500

Auto CLI to 3800

Luv CLI to 6800

NO HP request...

WHAT THE HECK?

Im done... 

-J

Message 8 of 19
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Re: Interesting.. Discover showed me some unprompted Luv.. But why wasnt it on my statement? Update

Discover is a SP unless you get a representitive and they are requesting permission for a HP. Thats why you were recomended to hit the luv botton. No pain for gain.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 9 of 19
gloveulent
New Contributor

Much better then the 2k they gave me. Congrats!

PenFed Plat Rewards $15k | PenFed Amex $5k | PenFed LOC $500 | CapOne Venture $17k | CapOne VentureOne $6.2k| CapOne QS $4.5k | Affinity 6k | Affinity LOC 7.5k | Banana Rep SC $10k | Best Buy SC $4.3k | Chase SP 21.5k | Chase Marriott 1.5k | Amex BCP 21k | Amex ED 1.5k | Amex Business BCP $12.8K| Amazon SC $10k | Paypal $5.5k. AU Accts: Amex Blue Cash $35k | AAoA 4.3yrs| Util 24%

Starting Score: 606 for allCurrent Score: Ex.733 TU:745 EQ:749 07/05/2021Goal Score: 800a
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.