Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Into 5 digit territory..

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Into 5 digit territory..

So, the other day, after Barclays gave me my AA for too many inquiries (CLD'd my cash rewards from $1000 to $500), I had EQ and TU on ice.. Decided to tempt my fate with NFCU.. clicked Max, and BAM! SP CLI from $5k to $17.3k...

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Into 5 digit territory..

Major congrats. You got back way more then the 500$   

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome!

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet! If i had a 17.3k card id show Barclays 17 thousand three hundred reasons why they be enjoying a up close encounter with my socks lol, Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Link this to nfcu fawn thread.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay's has been one of the best banks to me in terms of credit. A lot of these AA's are systemic. Have you tried calling in and speaking to a credit analyst? Every time I have applied for an increase it has been systemically declined for to many inquiries. I simply call the credit department at (866-408-4064) and they have always been super generous with overriding the system decision. I have over 30 inquiries and they approved me to $19,000 recently.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You like to live on the edge ... grats!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.