IMO, I wouldn't submit it. Just because it displays the fixed APR information doesn't mean that it won't go into review.
As far as "pissed", I would hardly think the application system has feelings, let alone anyone who gets to review it. That being said, they'll likely see the other application on record which is still under reconsideration.
Why not let the process take its course and decide on next steps depending on the outcome of the CSR application? The CSP isn't going anywhere.
I was denied for the CSR after in branch pre-approval, which you can see in another thread.
But I still have a fixed apr CSP offer online.
The rep I talked to regarding the CSR didn't have any power to review the app, but she did send it back for review. So there will be eyes on my account.
What if I just app for that CSP offer?!
I'd prefer the CSR, but I'd be plenty happy with the CSP. It's a fixed apr offer and I'd be really surprised if it wasn't instant approval.
Would that work? Or would the reps see it when reviewing my original app and get pissed?
I would call and recon your CSR application. They reasons for the denial they gave doest make sense based your stated profile.