Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It Was a CLI Morning...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

It Was a CLI Morning...

It's been a while since I asked for CLI's. After reviewing the board this morning, I thought, well, let's give it a try. 

Here are my results:

BofA - From 20k to 24k and yes, they pulled it from another account. Sigh. I knew that could happen, but now the CL is distributed where I want it. HP

Discover - A big 500. Smiley Happy It brought that account to 33k. SP

NFCU AmX - From 18.1 to 25k. This is my second NFCU card. Can I just say how much I love NFCU! SP

CareCredit - I asked for 4k and they gave me 2k. That can work for now. I have hip surgery pending for my Pyrenees mix fur baby so I wanted it at a good place. Now 20k. I love this card for my two dogs, my cat, and myself. So far SP

Home Depot - I asked for a 5k increase to 30k because of renovations I plan on my house. I had to call and do some verification, so I was happy  when it was approved. I financed my roof for zero interest and I plan on adding new double paned windows and a fence for my dogs who are escape artists. HP (Oops, I put 25k and it is now 30k. Just edited that.)

All of my double digit inquiries fall off this year and early next year so I didn't mind the HP so much, but still prefer not to have them. This is a year after my three year rebuild that was a wild time for credit applications. 

I have such admiration for everyone who is rebuilding. I had a Chapter 13 so had zero credit for five years while I made my payments. It feels good to have credit now. The discipline I learned during those five years has helped me so much.

20 REPLIES 20
nrm
Frequent Contributor

Re: It Was a CLI Morning...

Congrats! Keep up the great work!
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nrm wrote:
Congrats! Keep up the great work!

Thanks, nrm. It has been quite a struggle at first, but easy cruising now as long as I remember all the lessons from that five year drought.

Message 3 of 21
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

The sweet smell of CLI success in the morning almost better than coffee (i said "almost").

Congrats!

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pipeguy wrote:

The sweet smell of CLI success in the morning almost better than coffee (i said "almost").

Congrats!

Aah yes, so true. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Message 5 of 21
Time2letgo
Regular Contributor

Wonderful way to start your week, congrats.

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$466K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$107K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Time2letgo wrote:

Wonderful way to start your week, congrats.

Thanks, @Time2letgo! I couldn't agree more! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on CLI

Thanks, VoltronM!

Message 9 of 21
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

What a wonderful way to kill time before a flight! I'll have to try this next time I fly!!

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.