Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It happened - not sure how - US-BANK approved me

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: It happened - not sure how - US-BANK approved me

US Bank is a very conservative bank, they like to see long credit histories and low utilizations of the credit you already have. You got the card an can take advantage of it regardless of the limit as you can pay it more than once a month if you need to. Use it and show them you can handle the credit and they tend to be generous with CLIs. Good luck on getting the limit raised Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lousy 200 limit on Amazon Prime store card - it that has 5% back and I end up paying it 2-3x/mo.

I'm definitely not giving the card back - even the UW was surprised at the 500 limit. Just low 4 figures...

My PP MC is higher... So are Merrick & Blaze... And 2 BofA cards. Parity is all I want.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6wrote:

US Bank is a very conservative bank, they like to see long credit histories and low utilizations of the credit you already have. You got the card an can take advantage of it regardless of the limit as you can pay it more than once a month if you need to. Use it and show them you can handle the credit and they tend to be generous with CLIs. Good luck on getting the limit raised Smiley Happy

This might explain my luck, I was expecting the $500 sl but was pleasantly surprised. I received my card today 2/15 TU fico8 at time of app was 813, oldest account is 23 years, average I believe is 10 years and my total util was <3% on each of 3 cards that had balances at time of app. 10K limit with 16.24 apr
Message 13 of 15
steelers1
Frequent Contributor

@bigpoppa09wrote:
Probably the famous $500 limit u will need to call the UW number and Recon. When I was approved for my Cash+ That's what I got called on a Monday did a Recon Tues checked and they gave me what I asked for. They used same HP from approval.

Congrats Poppa!

That's a nice card. It's in my site.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the new card.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.