Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It only took 10 months Discover! $3000 cli

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

It only took 10 months Discover! $3000 cli

I'm shocked Discover finally gave me CLI! 😲I tried from my App a few minutes ago. Unfortunately it wouldn't let me take a screenshot. $14,000 to $17,000.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: It only took 10 months Discover! $3000 cli

That's nice congrats m8,some accounts (im one of them) take long to go up in cli but when it starts to go it goes fast and hard.

Message 2 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@peghede wrote:

That's nice congrats m8,some accounts (im one of them) take long to go up in cli but when it starts to go it goes fast and hard.

Thanks! You telling me...this card drags behind the other major lenders badly. Lol

My last CLI was around the same amount. That was nearly a year ago.

Message 3 of 26
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I've had 4 CLIs on mine and everyone was exactly $500. The first on didn't kick in until 15 months lol

When I added the miles my first CLI was 60 days and for $1,500?!?

I never get those bigger ones..I wonder if I'm doing something that's limiting mine? It sits at $6k right now...

Congrats on the win and it's almost at that $20k mark...woo-hoo!
Message 4 of 26
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I just decided to give mine a whirl...No dice lol kinda missing that $500 now LOL
Message 5 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:
I've had 4 CLIs on mine and everyone was exactly $500. The first on didn't kick in until 15 months lol

When I added the miles my first CLI was 60 days and for $1,500?!?

I never get those bigger ones..I wonder if I'm doing something that's limiting mine? It sits at $6k right now...

Congrats on the win and it's almost at that $20k mark...woo-hoo!

Lol.. thanks..we must both be doing it wrong. That describes how I have received most of mine! 😀

Message 6 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Yep, those are good with them. When i PIF my little 0% BT offer in a few, that's the last BT i will ever use with them.

My SP CLI's are almost always 2K-3K when time rolls around to their schedule except when carrying a BT where the best they only issue is 500, so i get their message on that now. Lesson learned.

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats GmoodSmiley Happy Its ok , we believe you, with Disco we can tell if one is fibbing haha cuz those cli are so rare its like finding a leprauchaun on mid summer nights dreamSmiley Wink.

Hold tight to that cli it might have to make do as its gonna be along WinterSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks CM7 and AJC! It will probably be a year before the next. Lol

Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover is very annoying with their cli. I've always only got $500 increases.
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.