Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It only took 3.5 YEARS

tag
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: It only took 3.5 YEARS

We have just one really nice walmart here. I drive 40 mins to get there because it's stocked up and VERY clean. They also have self check out Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! something better than nothing

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have 5 WalMart Super Centers within 15 miles of where we live.  We also have 5 WalMart Market places in the same driving distance.  They do not carry the same items.  

I love me some Gatorade Watermelon Citrus.  It can only be found at one of these locations.  My mother likes her Coca-Cola from the fountain at our closest Marketplace convenience store daily.

I have a Sam's Club MC from Synchrony so I tolerate WalMart.

I just get mad when I am shopping at WalMart and the customers are looking in the air like zombies who don't know what direction to go to next.  I know each store's layout in my head.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It feels like it takes me 3.5 years to get out of WalMart some days.  They severely understaff their stores and sometimes a line of 10 people will form to use the self check out.  

Then you have the people with 40 items in the 20 items or less lane.  I hate the place but I am there nearly 7 days a week.  If we paid rent by the month it would cost us $1825 for this 2 bedroom apartment.  They just opened a new WalMart Marketplace a block away.  

They are invading neighborhoods everywhere.

So true. I don't shop at WM alot but I always find stuff I need\want when I'm there. Also like the free shipping offered at WM.com on big items. I have a hefty CL with them that started out at $500, everytime I ask they oblige so I'm not asking them anymore. And Congrats to nursepower!!

Message 14 of 17
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had my Walmart card since 9/2015 and received my upgrade letter last month. I don't know if I will upgrade or not because I have a few new accounts and don't want to lower my AAOA. I have until next month to decide. Decisions decisions.

Message 16 of 17
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It feels like it takes me 3.5 years to get out of WalMart some days.  They severely understaff their stores and sometimes a line of 10 people will form to use the self check out.  

Then you have the people with 40 items in the 20 items or less lane.  I hate the place but I am there nearly 7 days a week.  If we paid rent by the month it would cost us $1825 for this 2 bedroom apartment.  They just opened a new WalMart Marketplace a block away.  

They are invading neighborhoods everywhere.

In some ways i agree. Walmart wiped out small town grocery, Hardware stores etc..., but their prices on name brand products is low compared to Walgreens etc..

A real catch 22

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.