Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's a US Bank Cash+ CLI kinda day...Fidelity thinks otherwise

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's a US Bank Cash+ CLI kinda day...Fidelity thinks otherwise

Congratulations on a nice CLI !! Most lenders are tightening up , and US Bank is giving all myficoers CLIs on the same day. Who would have thought...lol.

Message 11 of 16
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your CLI

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 13 of 16
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your new found liquidity.

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on a nice CLI !! Most lenders are tightening up , and US Bank is giving all myficoers CLIs on the same day. Who would have thought...lol.

US Bank is giving out more than CLi's as of late. Some of us have brand new accounts with thousands in new trade line behind them. My guess is that because US Bank is so grabby about info that they are able to justify being liberal to their solid customers. Remember that this bank probably is looking into the status of all 50 states right now and the better your cronavirus is handled the better your terms will be. Like for me my employers services have exploded in demand so the moment I name drop my job they know I have spare solid income.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 14 of 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your increase 

'twas a good day lol 

Message 15 of 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@zerofire wrote:

Congratulations on your new found liquidity.

@Anonymous wrote:

US Bank is giving out more than CLi's as of late. Some of us have brand new accounts with thousands in new trade line behind them. My guess is that because US Bank is so grabby about info that they are able to justify being liberal to their solid customers. Remember that this bank probably is looking into the status of all 50 states right now and the better your cronavirus is handled the better your terms will be. Like for me my employers services have exploded in demand so the moment I name drop my job they know I have spare solid income.

Nah. 

People weren't asking because of HP phobia. 

Now that our experiments have established SP CLIs can and do happen every 7 months (dont count month in which you receive it),  more people are asking. 

I've found them to be great with SP CLIs, and very liberal with HP increases if one is willing to go for it.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.