Congrats on the epic milestone!!!

Message 31 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: It's official, I'm out of the hunt $1,001,450

@kevinjjc wrote:

Congrats on the epic milestone!!!

Thanks

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 32 of 112
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! How exciting! Congrats!

Message 33 of 112
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Wow, that's truly amazing, congrats! Loved the thanks to those who scorned you! Smiley Wink

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 34 of 112
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Exciting! Congrats 12njoy! Momentous occasion!

For all your hard work and effort over the seasons and years it is finally happened!

Who could have guess PenFed would be the one to wave the checkered flag for you Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

For all your hard work and effort over the seasons and years it is finally happened!

Who could have guess PenFed would be the one to wave the checkered flag for you Smiley Happy

I know they weren't even in my house of cards to attempt to reach my goal.  Show's how desperate I had gotten Smiley Very Happy.  I still got a couple of cli's requests outstanding but it doesn't matter with those right now.  I think I was the only one who doubted this would happen this year.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 36 of 112
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I know they weren't even in my house of cards to attempt to reach my goal.  Show's how desperate I had gotten Smiley Very Happy.  I still got a couple of cli's requests outstanding but it doesn't matter with those right now.  I think I was the only one who doubted this would happen this year.

I for one was 100% certain it was a done deal at anytime now, but i honestly expected it to come from a Prime Bank approval but i suppose that you squeezed them pretty good for awhile already Smiley Very Happy

Can't wait to see what those other CLI's come through with in adding to the million dollar+ tally Smiley Wink

Message 37 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow! How exciting! Congrats!

Thanks

___________ 12Njoy
Message 38 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

@LadyJEsq wrote:

Wow, that's truly amazing, congrats! Loved the thanks to those who scorned you! Smiley Wink

Thanks.  They gave me extra motivation to move forward, hurdle after hurdle.  Couldn't have done it without them Smiley Wink

___________ 12Njoy
Message 39 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I for one was 100% certain it was a done deal at anytime now, but i honestly expected it to come from a Prime Bank approval but i suppose that you squeezed them pretty good for awhile already Smiley Very Happy

Can't wait to see what those other CLI's come through with in adding to the million dollar+ tally Smiley Wink

I don't think any of the one's pending will be fruitful (Tower FCU, BB&T, DCU, US Bank).  Well I know for sure US Bank is not having it.  They probably want their three cards that I have back Smiley Frustrated  They can sure have them with all of a grand total of 8k.  I'll just wait and start with known successful cli requests from FNBO, Discover and CITI.  I should be able to add approximately another 10k by year's end through SP cli's.  That's if everything goes like it has in the past with these lenders.  I don't plan on submitting any new app's.  Well if my EQ ever gets straightened out, I might have to give HSBC a shout out for old times sake.  They were the beginning of my demise way back when.  Of course they sold that part of the business long ago but they have re-emerged so I want to see if I can conquer the behemoth.  Maybe I will, maybe I wont'.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 40 of 112
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.