Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's official, I'm out of the hunt $1,001,450

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: It's official, I'm out of the hunt $1,001,450

Lol, you said BB&T Smiley Wink

* Sorry my own inside joke, for some reason i always think Best Bath & TargetSmiley Wink nonsense but my ajc twist of humorSmiley Happy
Message 41 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

I spoke to soon.  I had applied for the Cathay Pacific Visa from Synchrony.  Well of course I was denied due to max exposure.  I just got my letter out of the box and they are willing to "reduce credit lines on existing accounts or closi accounts" to open the Cathay Pacific.  We'll be calling UW on monday to take 5k from my TJX Mastercard to open this card.  It comes with 50,000 Asia miles which can be used on American which will compliment my Citi AA Advantage well.  It does have a $95 AF though.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 42 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, you said BB&T Smiley Wink

* Sorry my own inside joke, for some reason i always think Best Bath & TargetSmiley Wink nonsense but my ajc twist of humorSmiley Happy

LOL LOL.  With the measly $2,000 they gave me that's about all their worth to me.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 43 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

I celebrated and went out and bought a Note 8 and Samsung Gear3 watch.Smiley Embarassed

___________ 12Njoy
Message 44 of 112
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

I spoke to soon.  I had applied for the Cathay Pacific Visa from Synchrony.  Well of course I was denied due to max exposure.  I just got my letter out of the box and they are willing to "reduce credit lines on existing accounts or closi accounts" to open the Cathay Pacific.  We'll be calling UW on monday to take 5k from my TJX Mastercard to open this card.  It comes with 50,000 Asia miles which can be used on American which will compliment my Citi AA Advantage well.  It does have a $95 AF though.

Thanks for sharing.

Like how you always share and share alike data points like this with information which is always useful.

With synchrony that maximum exposure level persists. Was wondering some on that lately.

Same also holds true with Comenity i think.

Message 45 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

Like how you always share and share alike data points like this with information which is always useful.

With synchrony that maximum exposure level persists. Was wondering some on that lately.

Same also holds true with Comenity i think.

You're welcome.  I for one believe that we learn from each other no matter where we are in our credit journey so I will always share what information I have, good, bad or indifferent.  I gained so much from you all that it's only fair for me to give back what little I have.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 46 of 112
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 12enjoy on a absolutely awesome accomplishment!  Never thought I would see anyone with 1MILL in credit in my lifetime now I can honestly say I have witnessed it. Enjoy the moment Smiley Wink

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 47 of 112
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Congratulations Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

Congratulations 12enjoy on a absolutely awesome accomplishment!  Never thought I would see anyone with 1MILL in credit in my lifetime now I can honestly say I have witnessed it. Enjoy the moment Smiley Wink

Thanks but I'm sure there's many here who have more than me.  Ron, Finstar, B335, Mia25 to name some possibilities.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 49 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Congratulations Smiley Happy

Thanks so much Joel

___________ 12Njoy
Message 50 of 112
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.