Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J Crew CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

J Crew CLI

I hit the love button a couple of times and got a credit line increase of $3400. CL is now $4,250. I don't need it and probably won't use it, but it's imperative during this rebuilding process. 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: J Crew CLI

Grats on the CLI Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I hit the love button a couple of times and got a credit line increase of $3400. CL is now $4,250. I don't need it and probably won't use it, but it's imperative during this rebuilding process. 

That's nice, congrats on your CLI. Yes, every increase will help on your rebuilding process.

Message 3 of 15
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Question,  on the hitting of the luv button many times.  Do you continue to press after getting the 7-10 message? Or are you getting CLI's each time you press and you continue until they don't raise it any more?  Thanks for your time and congrats!

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

gotta love that luv button  congrats !

Message 5 of 15
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JimBo99 wrote:

Question,  on the hitting of the luv button many times.  Do you continue to press after getting the 7-10 message? Or are you getting CLI's each time you press and you continue until they don't raise it any more?  Thanks for your time and congrats!

If you get the red 7-10 day notice, you're done. But you must log out and back in to repeat the process. I read a thread here and I didn't realize it was happening to me. I just got a CLI from J Crew 10-14 days ago.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JimBo99 wrote:

Also, remember to mark on a calendar 31 days from your last increase when you try again.  You have the option of trying the website or calling in on the back of your card.  If you call in, ask for a CLI. Then, at the prompt asking for a specific increase, say "no".  Then if approved repeat the process by asking for a CLI again.  Keep going unto it says you are no longer eligible for an increase.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.