Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J Crew CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: J Crew CLI

Very nice! My Jcrew hit 13 months old and I bumpd up from $9650 to $13450.  It will definitly grow.

Message 11 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Comenity is pretty awesome like that with JCrew.

Congratulations!

Message 12 of 15
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

When are y'all seeing your first CLI with JCrew or any of the other Comenity Bank Store cards?  I have J Crew, VS and Express.  Got approved early July, tried for CLI when the cards arrived and just now , again, the day after the first statement cut.  Prob gonna try again after the next statement cuts and every month thereafter.  I have bought something on all 3 and payed back a couple weeks later to keep Util to zero for statement cutting day.   Just curious as to others' experience.

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 13 of 15
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

I think for jcrew, you can do it once a day - at least that's my case. I can request CLI once a day - and now I am at $20k limit, only used it once for about $400 purchased.
Message 14 of 15
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.