Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J. Crew being generous today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

J. Crew being generous today!

I logged into my J. Crew account to try for my monthly CLI, and the Comenity gods were being quite generous.  I hit that button 17 times and went from $9,050 to $12,650.  So if you have a J. Crew account, try hitting it up today.  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: J. Crew being generous today!

Wow!

What am I doing wrong? When I try to hit the button again, it tells me that I'm not eligible for another increase since I just got one. I log out, then log back in first but it has yet to work.
Message 2 of 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations!!! on your new JCrew SP CLI!

Got one of those for myself just last week. This forum Rocks!

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I will be hitting the button next week! 

Message 4 of 14
Lymin
New Contributor

Wow, congrats. That is amazing. 

Gardening since 8/13/2016

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! I was approved for one but only $500!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!   i tried it but was denied ,  8 months and still no increase.  only comenity card that hasnt increased.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Surprised  Unbelieveable!  I thought you can only do that on the phone with robot lady!  I've been hitting the button once a month after my statement cuts.  I guess I will have to try this!  They gotta love you!  Congrats!!

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I logged into my J. Crew account to try for my monthly CLI, and the Comenity gods were being quite generous.  I hit that button 17 times and went from $9,050 to $12,650.  So if you have a J. Crew account, try hitting it up today.  Smiley Happy

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 14
JayTee1
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!   i tried it but was denied ,  8 months and still no increase.  only comenity card that hasnt increased.

I had the same experience with J. Crew.  For some reason, that card stayed at $250 for a year (I think, right around there).  Then I hit the button a slew of times and it went up to $4250.  I just recently got it up to $5000.  It probably would have gone further, but I really have no need for more than that at J. Crew.  Even $5k is a bit overblown for me.  I can't see myself ever putting more than $500 on that card at any given time.

March 2014: Abysmal, low 500s

April 2015: TU 607 | EQ 599 | EX 608
March 2019: TU 717 | EQ 727 | EX 727
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.