cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J.P. Morgan Reserve Card Approval - Insane!

tag
californiaboy935
Frequent Contributor

J.P. Morgan Reserve Card Approval - Insane!

Good Afternoon, fellow gardeners...

A message from the peanut gallery (me)... 

Another unicorn makes its way to my feilds... for your enjoyment please see the included pictures. 

They say only a few left of these in the universe, but I doubt thats the case. The patent I dug up for the card is pretty interesting. It has slightly gold tone lettering where the laser engraved the numerals, do we think it could actually be 23kt gold coated in palladium?

IMG_4572.jpgIMG_4578.jpgIMG_4575.jpgIMG_4580.jpgIMG_4579.jpg

BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50,800 | NFCU MCPlatinum $50,000 | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $10,000 | American Express Platinum | American Express Blue Cash Preferred $6,000 | American Express Cash $2,000 | American Express Blue Business Plus $4,000 | Apple Card Mastercard $5,500 | Discover IT Student $1,000

FICO 8 scores 03/2022
EX-680
TU-732
EQ-749
31 REPLIES 31
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Re: J.P. Morgan Reserve Card Approval - Insane!

Congrats on your J.P. Morgan Reserve approval

Message 2 of 32
audioman00
Regular Contributor

Congrats @californiaboy935 . I don't mean to be too invasive, but do you have any evidence that contradicts their stated qualifications that is card is for those with $10mm under management with JPM only? 

Message 3 of 32
californiaboy935
Frequent Contributor

@audioman00 wrote:

Congrats @californiaboy935 . I don't mean to be too invasive, but do you have any evidence that contradicts their stated qualifications that is card is for those with $10mm under management with JPM only? 

Unfortunately no @audioman00 , I think they closed a lot of the loopholes. 

BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50,800 | NFCU MCPlatinum $50,000 | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $10,000 | American Express Platinum | American Express Blue Cash Preferred $6,000 | American Express Cash $2,000 | American Express Blue Business Plus $4,000 | Apple Card Mastercard $5,500 | Discover IT Student $1,000

FICO 8 scores 03/2022
EX-680
TU-732
EQ-749
Message 4 of 32
audioman00
Regular Contributor

@californiaboy935  thanks!

Also, there was a rumor that United Club access is no longer included. Can you confirm one way or the other?

Thanks!

Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting that sweet palladium unicorn!

Message 6 of 32
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 7 of 32
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your J.P. Morgan Reserve approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I had to Google the card. I guess I'm so far off of they're radar that I'd never even heard of it. According to Wikipedia (i know they aren't the most credible) the card has almost $1k worth of material to make it. 

I hope you enjoy. 

Message 9 of 32
californiaboy935
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I had to Google the card. I guess I'm so far off of they're radar that I'd never even heard of it. According to Wikipedia (i know they aren't the most credible) the card has almost $1k worth of material to make it. 

I hope you enjoy. 

Who knows these days. I heard since they stopped putting "palladium" on the card they lowered or eliminated the palladium content.

thoughts? 

FICO 8 scores 03/2022
EX-680
TU-732
EQ-749
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.