Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAXFCU Platinum Visa Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JAXFCU Platinum Visa Approval

I applied for $20K and they countered for $15K.  I took it.  They have a balance transfer offer that blew my  mind - 6% apr on all balance transfers for the life of the balance for transfers made in the first 30 days of account openinng.  I'll take it!

They did ask about all of my inquiries.  I was honest - shopping for a lower APR on a credit card.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JAXFCU Platinum Visa Approval

Curious who they pulled and how many new accounts were in the last year.
Message 2 of 8
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

14 new accounts within the last year.. Smiley Happy 

I have so many inquiries.  Not many credit unions seem to care.  They expect you to shop around for better rates. 

All of my  reports are the same (99%).  Not sure who they pulled yet.  My alerts aren't always fast.

Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, i wouldnt try that with Penfed, that seem to care about inquiries very much so. I had 8 on my Eq and i had " too many" lol
Message 5 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Nice approval!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

One of those recently new accounts is a PenFed account.  They only gave me $4500.  They refuse to budge and won't give me any other trade lines.  So you're basically right.  Alliant is sensitive to these things as well.  I'll crack both of them eventually.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.