Mega Contributor

Re: JCrew CLI X10!!

Thanks all.

Message 12 of 27
titanium_bbx
Contributor

Congrats x1000 for your x10 increase!
Just got my 750 card today. Thank you for letting us know how the CLI has worked for you!
I don't buy much from them, maybe a few shirts a year. Hoping that is enough to keep it going.

Way to go CreditMagic7

Message 13 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@titanium_bbx wrote:

Congrats x1000 for your x10 increase!
Just got my 750 card today. Thank you for letting us know how the CLI has worked for you!
I don't buy much from them, maybe a few shirts a year. Hoping that is enough to keep it going.

Way to go CreditMagic7

Comenity seems to have settled back into what most consider their ususal expected cycle.

Best of luck going forward with your own JCrew account with them.

Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

i just got my J Crew account approved 2 weeks ago. It was approved at $250 and I immediately requested a CLI and got $450.  I have already bought 2 shirts, affordable with the 30% off special they had, and paid the balance off today. 

How much do you use the card?  I'm likely to maybe buy a few things every 4-6 months. I'm just curious to see what kind of usage they like to see.  I would like it get to $2,500 at least, which is the limit I had when I closed my acct back in 2009.  Not sure whyI closed the card as I really like their clothes and they sell tall sizes, which I need.  

Message 15 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i just got my J Crew account approved 2 weeks ago. It was approved at $250 and I immediately requested a CLI and got $450.  I have already bought 2 shirts, affordable with the 30% off special they had, and paid the balance off today. 

How much do you use the card?  I'm likely to maybe buy a few things every 4-6 months. I'm just curious to see what kind of usage they like to see.  I would like it get to $2,500 at least, which is the limit I had when I closed my acct back in 2009.  Not sure whyI closed the card as I really like their clothes and they sell tall sizes, which I need.  

Like any other lender they like to see usage. You just have to experiment sometimes to find their sweet spot that they seem to favor most and then pour it on them.

In return they'll also pour it on right back, and then some Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding CM, another GREAT approval !!! Congrats

Message 17 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Outstanding CM, another GREAT approval !!! Congrats

I could do with a nice vacation now after all this Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm only a couple months in with jcrew. If I hit the cli request button I get a new window to enter income. Is there a point where hitting the button automatically gives an increase or will they always ask for income?
Message 19 of 27
someg33k
Established Contributor

Grats on the increase.

I just closed my J. Crew with 20K limit. Love their stuff but gonna use my Ebates card there from now on.

They have some really sweet dress shoes I keep wanting to buy, but I'm too cheap to spend $500 bucks on shoes Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.