Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCrew

tag
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

JCrew

JCrew cli from 4850 - 8450.  I know I know about Comenity blah blah blah, but i couldnt resist the luv button, it was soooo generous lol

edit:  8450 >> 8650

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JCrew

Hard pull or soft?  Reading that they HP even with online love button very recently.

Message 2 of 7
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hard pull or soft?  Reading that they HP even with online love button very recently.

Its always been a soft pull for me for CLI

Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear about your new SL. Enjoy it and use it wisely.
Message 4 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your new JCrew CLI.

It's always been SP over here too. It's a good card that grows really well.

Message 5 of 7
peghede
Valued Contributor

@ Shawndoe79. Congrats on CLI m8, how long u have the card? this cli was after 31 days or more?

Message 6 of 7
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@peghede wrote:

@ Shawndoe79. Congrats on CLI m8, how long u have the card? this cli was after 31 days or more?

it will be a year Oct 22nd, but i have been getting increases about 60 days after acquring the card, then i hit the luv button every 30 days like clockwork.  If i get an increase, i log out, then back in and try it again until it stops giving increases.  i have never called the robot lady or customer service for increases.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.