Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JET BLUE APPROVAL AFTER RECON!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JET BLUE APPROVAL AFTER RECON!!

Hi Everyone,

I am so happy! I just applied for the JetBlue Mastercard with Barclay and was automatically denied Smiley Sad I decided to give the recon line a call and after giving some info the nice lady said there was nothing wrong with my application and overturned it! Thanks to everyone on this site for this! This is only my second card with the highest line of credit now! I'm 18 I had a fico score of 750TU when I applied only 8 months of credit history! Only 1 inq always pay on time no delinquinces! I am ecstatic! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JET BLUE APPROVAL AFTER RECON!!

Congratulations! I wish I was responsible with my credit at 18. Keep up the good work! 

Message 2 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Smiley Happy  Enjoy your new card!

Message 4 of 7
Dahlia77
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!  I'm so envious - if I had taken good care of my credit at your age how sweet it would be.  Keep up the good work and you'll have a score and AAoA that will totally rock!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Everyone!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.