Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JOINED PENFED!! UPDATED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JOINED PENFED!! UPDATED

I decided to join PenFeD today. Opened a checking and savings and applied for the PC Rewards.....got my foot in the door with 3K SL 17.99%....not bad I guess. I also applied for PLOC and no dice....

Today I was able to refinance both my wife's and my vehicle both for a great rate. They were very easy to work with in getting this accomplished. I am totally happy at this point with PenFed!!

How long should I wait before attempting CLI...not that I really need it but the information would be good to have....thanks!!Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JOINED PENFED!!

Hi doinit super congrats on becoming a PenFed member & on your PC rewards approval! PenFed is super awesome they've been really good to me so far!!! 😉
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks GIJane007!!

If you don't mind me asking, what was your SL and how long did you wait to request a CLI....thanks!!Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 15
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Great job that's awesome Doinit1
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Aduke1122!!Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats PenFed is great!
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks GIJane007!!

If you don't mind me asking, what was your SL and how long did you wait to request a CLI....thanks!!Smiley Happy

No problem doinit! I had originally apped for the Gold Visa & was approved for $2500 I called in due to not being able to pick the pin for the card & the rep who took my call asked if I was interested in switching apps for the new card that had been released that day Feb 11th (PowerCashRewards) I said sure why not. I told him that I was thinking of a balance transfer for $4800 but that wouldn't be possible with the $2500 limit I was approved for he then placed me on hold to speak with a loan officer for a minute came back & said approved for 18.5k!!! I about hit the floor! Penfed ROCKS in my book! 

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tahnk you 12velectronics!! How long does it usually take for the CC account to show online?

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks GIJane007!!

No problem doinit! I had originally apped for the Gold Visa & was approved for $2500 I called in due to not being able to pick the pin for the card & the rep who took my call asked if I was interested in switching apps for the new card that had been released that day Feb 11th (PowerCashRewards) I said sure why not. I told him that I was thinking of a balance transfer for $4800 but that wouldn't be possible with the $2500 limit I was approved for he then placed me on hold to speak with a loan officer for a minute came back & said approved for 18.5k!!! I about hit the floor! Penfed ROCKS in my book! 

Wow now that's super...thanks for the info!!

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats doinit. 🎉🍾🎊🐬🎈 Welcome to the PenFed family. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.