JUST GOT APPROVED!!! AMEX GREEN!!

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Re: JUST GOT APPROVED!!! AMEX GREEN!!

@LS2982 wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

I am just admiring the other side..

Lexie is ALWAYS on guard lol I am interested just cause most of OP posts are from Rebuilder but couldn't find any scores which is fine if he does not want to disclose just wanted to see if there is any hope for an early release of garden lol

Wheres your seedling in your siggy?? You are gardening right?!?!?! Smiley Tongue

Sure am. Been app free since 4/17

what would be my sig a bronze spade?

Message 51 of 56
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@Rackham94 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

I am just admiring the other side..

Lexie is ALWAYS on guard lol I am interested just cause most of OP posts are from Rebuilder but couldn't find any scores which is fine if he does not want to disclose just wanted to see if there is any hope for an early release of garden lol

Wheres your seedling in your siggy?? You are gardening right?!?!?! Smiley Tongue

Sure am. Been app free since 4/17

what would be my sig a bronze spade?

Yep, a bronze spade is in order, and then after 3 months with no apps, you are eligible to upgrade to silver Smiley Very Happy

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 52 of 56
joshuapd1987
Frequent Contributor

Off-topic: Myjourney - LOVE the yellow alert!

MyFICO Scores: 720 (EX 10/05) | 718 (EQ 10/05) | 703 (TU 10/05)| | Amex Plat NPSL | Amex PRG NPSL | Amex Business Gold NPSL | Chase Sapphire Preferred 22,000 | Chase Freedom 20,000 | Walmart 15,000 | Amex Delta Reserve 12,900 | Chase Ritz 10,000 | Diner's Club Elite 10,000 | NASA Platinum Rewards 8,800 | Capital One Quicksilver 2,500
Message 53 of 56
myjourney
Super Contributor

@joshuapd1987 wrote:

Off-topic: Myjourney - LOVE the yellow alert!

Lol 

Well prepared team...

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 54 of 56
Yj002
Established Member

Once you register your card online, there will be a feature to allow you to know how much of a limit you can spend. The card sets as a "pre-set spending limit;" therefore the higher you spend, the higher the limit will become. Congrats on your first Amex Card. Once you have the card for a 6 months or so, ask if you could upgrade it to Amex Gold  Premier Reward instead--better values in terms of accruing points. I have both Platinum and Gold PR, and I love both for different reasons. Hope that helps.

Message 55 of 56
vladrad
Contributor

They told me just now that I have to wait 13 months for upgrade on gold. Everything before 13 months would be treated as new application.

Citi "Diamond Preferred" (1k), Bank of America (12k), Capital One - secured (0.7k), AMEX Green - (5k), Chase Freedom (4.5k), Chase Slate (3.2k), Discover (3,75k), Chase Explorer (19k), Oldnavy (2.2k), Chase Amazon (3k), Orbitz Rewards (8k), Citi Double Cash (10,4k),
Message 56 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.