Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUST GOT APPROVED FOR CITI FORWARD FOR $7000 WITH 719 FICO/EQUIFAX/6INQ

tag
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

JUST GOT APPROVED FOR CITI FORWARD FOR $7000 WITH 719 FICO/EQUIFAX/6INQ

I was glad that citi finally took  me in.They approved me the for the 7k.Now this is the highest limit on my portofolio

Jus thinking and appreciate a sugestion in here. Do i close any of the other low limits card that was opened like 2 yrs ago?

And do i ask for a cli when i activate the citi card?

Again happy to finally be on there door steps

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Re: JUST GOT APPROVED FOR CITI FORWARD FOR $7000 WITH 719 FICO/EQUIFAX/6INQ

Congrats! And i thot you couldnt app for the forward anymore??
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 2 of 21
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

@jsickz32 wrote:
Congrats! And i thot you couldnt app for the forward anymore??

Thats what i thought but since i had new accounts back in november 12 i thought they would have shut me down but boy was i wrong

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
Message 3 of 21
bs6054
Valued Contributor

I think jsickz was referring to the fact that it is no longer on the site.  Did you do it some time ago?

Message 4 of 21
LesWH
Established Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

I think jsickz was referring to the fact that it is no longer on the site.  Did you do it some time ago?

Woman LOL and that's all I'm going to do, is laugh!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 5 of 21
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@bs6054 wrote:

I'll throw out a life raft I guess. You can technically still app for the adult version if you go through the citi student forward link on the website and do not click on the checkbox that indicates that you are a student/graduate student.

edit to add- Theoretically this should probably work, but since the link to the adult forward has only been off of the citi website <1 week I can't say for sure

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 6 of 21
LesWH
Established Contributor

@OptimasPrime wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@bs6054 wrote:

I'll throw out a life raft I guess. You can technically still app for the adult version if you go through the citi student forward link on the website and do not click on the checkbox that indicates that you are a student/graduate student.

I'm still going to laugh and I'm sure you are too! Woman LOL

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 7 of 21
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

Is under the students application but you just have to pres that you are not in collage

Message 8 of 21
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@OptimasPrime wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@bs6054 wrote:

I'm still going to laugh and I'm sure you are too! Woman LOL

This thread will be going down the same old dark road...a mystery of what this poster is cooking Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 21
LesWH
Established Contributor

@astritaho1979 wrote:

@bs6054 wrote:

Is under the students application but you just have to pres that you are not in collage

The OP grabbed that life raft!  ROFLMAO!!!! 

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.