Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jet Blue Plus Approval - 7k SL

Congrats on your new Jet Blue Plus card!Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 13
vikash1986
New Contributor

Congrats on your nice starting limit and eventual approval. I wish I had their card as I live right here in NYC. But who will issue me any new account with a bunch of 30 days late from 2017...hehe
Message 12 of 13
credithappy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I posted about my worries about not being approved the other day and someone gave me advice to give them a call and find out about why I wasn't instantly approved.

The only questions the guy asked me was about my Venture balance which was at around 4.2k and was wondering why it was high and how often do I keep a balance on my CC.

I told him it was only that high because I had to get some emergency work done to my house, I pay off my balance in full each month, and that 4.2k was actually already paid off the prior week.

Approved me for 7k right away, which is nice - seeing as Jet blue is my domestic airline of choice.

Congraulations!!!!!

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.