Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jet Blue Plus Approval

tag
Snipper117
Contributor

Jet Blue Plus Approval

Been apping a bunch lately and decided to pull the trigger on this one also.  Received marketed pre approval for 10k signup bonus for the regular jetblue card via snail mail.  After reading about the cards a little more saw that the Jet Blue Plus ($99AF and 40k bonus after 1k spend in 90 days ) would fit our family better as living in NY they have flights down to FL all the time and we typically fly jetblue down their anyway on average once a year the past 3 years.  Instantly approved 11k...looks like they pulled transunion 25% uti, 6 inquiries, 727 fico 8.  Go Blue ! lol

10/07/2020 BK7 Discharged Papers Received
10/07/2020 FICO 8 SCORES EXP 586 EQU 610 TU 557
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jet Blue Plus Approval

Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Approval

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, thats a big SL from Barclay Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 7
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 5 of 7
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Nicely done!  nice SL also  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval, Snipper117! As others have said, that is a great SL from Barclays! I am a fan of the jetBlue Plus card, and I hope you get lots of great use out of it. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.