Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JetBlue Plus card

Sorry to say this, but I think it will result in a HP.  I called Barclay's last October to request a CLI, and was approved only to get hit with a HP.  Recently, I called Barclay's to ask if it would be a HP or a SP if I request a new CLI, and was told it'll be a SP if Barclay's routinely grants a CLI and a HP if the cardmember requests the CLI. 

I was approved for the jetBlue card in 2016 with an initial CL of $7K if I remember correctly, and Barclay's gave me a CLI in 2018, and a third, routine CLI one year later.  It was a SP for each routine CLI from Barlcay's. 

Message 12 of 14
Traveler101
Established Contributor

If you ask for a cli, its a hp with Sir Barclay. They tell you, they routinely evaluate accts for cli. I have read where, you may contact them, and see if you are elligable for any kind of sp offers. I just got a 6 point bump taking score to 674 fico8 for newest acct reaching 7 months old. I should get a few more by monday, 13% on 1 card, will report 3% and overall, 1%. All other cards will be azeo. I will be calling backdoor number, and see if I can now get a sp offer. Then hang up and apply at navy if they wanna be stubborn.

Message 13 of 14
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS @Cnycs on your JetBlue Plus card approval and Welcome to the FORUMS!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.