Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JetBlue!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JetBlue!!!

So excited right now!

I’ve been in the process of a rebuild now since late last year and have had the normal “starter cards” and have been trying to use them responsibly....

I was on JetBlue.com trying to book a flight and when I got to the info page, I saw the most beautiful thing....

CC3BACE1-1AC0-4E1A-8014-4E7CD4EC036A.jpeg

What!!? This was THE CARD I’ve wanted in forever as I am in love with JetBlue. I feel that I finally have a grown up card now! This feels so awesome that just over a year ago I was in the 500s and now I have the card I’ve wanted this whole time!

DPs:

$1000SL

Hardpull on TU

TU8 676

3 inquiries in the past year

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: JetBlue!!!

BOOM !!!...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

From 1 Rebuilder to another Rebuilder, CONGRATS  on your JetBlue Plus Card approval, achieving your 'THE CARD,' and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and getting THE CARD that you wanted!!
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and on building/rebuilding your credit! It feels nice when we score that goal card!

Message 5 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your JetBlue Plus approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. I have been trying to get in with Barclays for some time now. Can not seem to break the bank with them. 

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your JetBlue Plus approval! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you! I see that you have the card as well, how do you like it? I only fly JetBlue and I fly 6-10 transcontinental flights a year so I know I’m going to enjoy this card. What kind of SUB did you get? I was given $200 Statement Credit after first purchase and 20K points after $1000 in 90 days. 

Does anyone one know how the statement credit works? What if I don’t put $200 on the card before the first statement? 

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval. I have been trying to get in with Barclays for some time now. Can not seem to break the bank with them. 

I’m honestly surprised myself because I knew they pulled TU and as you can see that’s the lowest of my FICO scores. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.