Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

John Deere Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: John Deere Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

They pulled TU in case anybody wants to know.  Total avail credit across all accounts is 31K.  Credit used was 18%. 

Yes, the OP said they pulled TU.

Message 11 of 19
Gmood1
Super Contributor

What kind of rates do you get with this revolving line of credit?
Congrats OP on your approval!
Message 12 of 19
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
What kind of rates do you get with this revolving line of credit?
Congrats OP on your approval!

Looks like 19.25 APR  from what I can see. Wondering if this TL is only restricted to John Deere locations.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 13 of 19
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks! They would have to have a special finance offer in order for me to use it. I like the HTL part though!
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Regular purchase rate 19.25.  Equipment purchase apr will depend on the dealer.  Most dealers offer discounts,  0% apr for so many months, etc...However, once your approved then your in.  All apr's are the same across the board no matter how high your score is.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

19.25% on regular purchase.  Equipment purchase apr is based on what kind of deals, etc the dealer is offering.  

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

All APR's are the same tho, no matter what your score is once approved.

Message 17 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

All APR's are the same tho, no matter what your score is once approved.

It's always been like that with the basic APR, however when i was approved for my first account with them it was said that if you needed more they would raise your limit to cover let's say a Gator.

That was when they only offered $5K start lines before they switched over to the now $15K.

Message 18 of 19
someg33k
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

SL 15K.  How do you like me now.  100+ inquiries and still approved!!  

Congrats!

All the cool kids have this card Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.