Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**UPDATE** Joined the Chase CLI SP

tag
wambeezy
Regular Contributor

**UPDATE** Joined the Chase CLI SP

I've been reading about this SP CLI.

Called last week and was informed by rep that it would be a HP so I thanked her and said I'll hold off for now. I called tonight and this time around they said it would be a SP. I provided the annual income and monthly housing. Rep came back saying I was approved for $8,200 increase effective immediately bringing my CL up to $29,900 on my CSP. This was opened at the end of Dec 2021. Card has a balance of about $300.00 that has not reflected on statement yet.

Utilization across all accounts is 2%.

**UPDATE 04/27/2023**

I was browsing to see if I would be eligible for a CLI on my Chase Amazon. It took me to the next screen letting me know that my Amazon Prime and CSP were eligible for a CLI. I decided to select the CSP for the increase since it gave me the option. My annual income was already prefilled so I just entered by monthly housing. They instantly approved it for $5,900. 🤯 

IMG_0180.jpeg

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Joined the Chase CLI SP

Congrats on your Chase SP CLI!

Message 2 of 31
wambeezy
Regular Contributor

Thanks @CreditMagic7 

Message 3 of 31
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI! @wambeezy 

Message 4 of 31
wambeezy
Regular Contributor

Thanks @Yasselife 

Message 5 of 31
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

congrats on the cli

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $38,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000 /

SOCKDRAWERED FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ WELLS FARGO ACTIVE CASH $8200/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 6 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the Chase CLI

Message 7 of 31
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Chase Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 8 of 31
fury1995
Valued Contributor

@wambeezy wrote:

I've been reading about this SP CLI.

Called last week and was informed by rep that it would be a HP so I thanked her and said I'll hold off for now. I called tonight and this time around they said it would be a SP. I provided the annual income and monthly housing. Rep came back saying I was approved for $8,200 increase effective immediately bringing my CL up to $29,900 on my CSP. This was opened at the end of Dec 2021. Card has a balance of about $300.00 that has not reflected on statement yet.

Utilization across all accounts is 2%.

Congrats! Off topic but related, what have you spending on your Amazon Prime card. $25k is a nice line.

August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 9 of 31
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Very nice CLI, congratulations! 

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.