Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining the Disco Family! APPROVED $7K SL

tag
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

Re: Joining the Disco Family! APPROVED $7K SL

Thank you all for the wonderful responses! I will not worry about expediting. I found in other posts that discover will not expedite your first card Smiley Wink 

I also wanted to add this is now my 3rd consecutive approval over a period of 9 months! 

I'm glad to hear you are all so confident that this thing will grow quickly! Really looking forward to that. How does spend typically come into play with Discover? Obviously they would like lots of spend, but how do they compare to other lenders?

Current: Gardening...

FICO 8: EX:TU:EQ:

As of Aug 2020. Total CL: $46,600; Goal: $50,000
Message 11 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Discover is truely a Magic 8ball lender, spend can or cannot help with increases. No one can re as lly say for sure. Just use it normally and everything will work itself in the endSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the nice SL from Miss Disco! I have a Disco IT and squeezing the CL higher and higher. Take advantage of their quarterly 5%! I think you would get the intro 1-year rewards match, so 10% for the first year on the quarterly 5% areas. Welcome.

Message 13 of 19
tbque
Valued Contributor

Sweet SCL with Disco, congrats!

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice sl from discover 

Message 15 of 19
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congrats on your accomplishments! You seem to be one of the few that can make CO grow, so keep it up. 

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the Discover family....

They show LUV .... treat them right and they will treat you just as good!!

Message 17 of 19
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

@HighAchiever wrote:

Congrats on your accomplishments! You seem to be one of the few that can make CO grow, so keep it up. 

Thanks @HighAchiever!! What does CO stand for again? 

Also, I might add that this is quite addicting/exciting applying and getting approved for new lines! Smiley Very Happy

Current: Gardening...

FICO 8: EX:TU:EQ:

As of Aug 2020. Total CL: $46,600; Goal: $50,000
Message 18 of 19
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Your welcome... and CO is just short for Credit One, but could also mean CO = (1) Charge Off; (2) less frequently, Capital One... and yes, it is exciting and a very addicting rush that you get, until you get denied... so pace yourself!!! Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.